Upstairs Bathroom Leaked to Lower Level Dining Room
In this Lake Forest home, plumbing throughout the property's walls, connecting to the upper level bathroom, had burst sending water through the ceiling above the dining room. Grey water for dinner? No thanks! Thankfully, the owners called us in time and we were able to mitigate the damage quick, preventing the ceiling from a potentially dangerous collapse. You can see from the photos, despite the damage's close proximity to the chandelier's wiring, the fixture was still preserved due to the handy work of our talented technicians. This case can serve as an example for why calling ASAP is essential to a successful job with minimal amount of damage.